The IB® Diploma Programme is open to all students who meet the following requirements:
- Proof that the pupils have successfully completed the intermediate level with at least ten years of training.
- Letter of motivation in which they demonstrate their commitment to the IB® philosophy.
According to our language policy, the following language requirements must be met in order to be admitted to the first year of the IB® Diploma Programme:
- Candidates are expected to have a very good command of English.
- C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for English or TOEFL® with a score of 95 or higher.
- We can offer an intensive language training programme before the beginning of the first school year (in cooperation with the F+U Academy of Languages)
- German language skills are not required, but we expect students without German language skills to take German as part of their studies from the outset.
- Interested in global issues: In order to demonstrate their general knowledge of political, cultural and social issues, each candidate is interviewed personally by the IB® coordinator via Skype or telephone.
- Students who have started the IB® Diploma Programme at other IB® schools will be admitted to our school, provided that the subjects they have taken in their previous school are currently offered.